Gentry has wanted Treygen to sleep in his own room for a while now but I just never wanted it. We tried at 3 months to have him sleep in his crib a couple nights but I still wanted him next to me. I told Gent at 4 months we could have him sleep in his crib so here we are. He is 4 months and is now sleeping in his own room. I still wish he was next to me in my room but I know we have to start a routine with him now so he will be alright to sleep by himself later on in life. I don't want to have him having to sleep with us when he is like 9 or 10. haha This reminds me of myself when I was 9 years old. All my brothers and sisters and I had to sleep in my mom and dads room on the floor. We were all big scaredy cats or something. We just had to be in there with them. I really don't know what they were thinking letting us do that... Well here are some pictures of my little man sleeping all alone like a big boy! :( He's wrapped like a log Emmy!!
CAUSING THE TONGUE OF THE TRANSGRESSOR TO CEASE
1 month ago



3 comments:
Oh man, I miss my little Treyger Log! He is so so so cute! He is getting so big, Lyss! I can't believe he's sleeping in his own room! Do you keep the monitor on him or just listen for him? Well he sure is a sweetie and I just love how you swaddle him! I want to hold my little log!
em cracks me up with that log thing. you are much braver than i am! jaydin will be like clay and i and sleep with us until she is 10 haha. just kidding but im sure i will be sad when we move her out. i need to do it soon though!
SAD! Oh I hated putting my babies in the other room! We were like you guys... we slept with my mom or at least each other every night even sometimes when we were old! Treygen is getting so big! I love love the picture of him with the sunglasses on!
Post a Comment