HAHAHA!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Playing with daddy!


Last night Gent was playing with Treygen and I was in the other room. Gent called me in to see something and this is what he showed me. I thought it was pretty funny. These two are always thinking up something new that cracks me up. I love my boys!

11 comments:

The DiStefano Family said...

alyssa that is hilarious. bubba is so cute! jaydin keeps saying bubba bubba when you guys are gone. its cute! its funny that he just sits there haha

Emily said...

Hehehe I'll have to try that trick with Noah! It's funny that you commented to yourself as if you're someone else...? Haha!

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Don't worry at all, you are welcome to look at our blog any time! Please do because we'll probably be looking at yours :) Your little boy is stinkin' cute!!

McNeil Family said...

That is one cute little boy! We are going to have to get those boys together for a play date some day. And Gentry, Allen is sorry that he didn't say goodbye to you. I'll have him call Joel for your phone number, then when we are up next time the two of you can golf again.

hoLLY said...

that is sooo funny!!!

Anonymous said...

We're excited to get home! We haven't even seen your cute little guy yet and he's already so BIG. Crazy how fast they grow.

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Your little boy as adorable. I love his big brown eyes!! I'm glad you like our syncronized swimming. It took a lot of practice!! We are doing well. The kids are growing incredibly too fast. But there is not much I can do. How are you guys? Well take care and keep on posting I love reading your blog.

Giselle Rasheta said...

Haha, that is hilarious! I love how his cheeks are just freely bouncing up and down 'cause his face is so relaxed. He is so cute!

April and Paul said...

He just lets it happen! I love the look on his face! He is just like yah I'm cute!

Katie said...

Treygen is such a cutie! I can't believe how much he has grown up. It was so fun to see Gent last Saturday, but we sure missed seeing you and the baby. Hopefully we can see you Saturday! Email me at youngka@uvu.edu so we can invite you to our blog!

Katie

Sara said...

Wow, what a surprise to hear from you after several years. It’s was fun to see pictures of you as a husband and father. Your little guy looks like he is a handful and he brings a lot of joy into your life. I am trying to keep up with my 2 boys and spunky girl. Life sent us back to the same area in Summerville, SC over two years ago. My oldest Luke just started kindergarten. After one week he already doesn’t want to wake up for school. We enjoyed a trip out to Utah over the 24th of July and love the mountains, family, and weather. Hope to get back again next year. Take care and we will enjoy keeping to date be visiting your blog.

Cameron Powell