HAHAHA!

Monday, August 11, 2008

Treygen's 3 months photos!

Even though Treygen is about 4 1/2 months now I still wanted to post these. Ryan's dad, Kurt, took these for me back in July when I went to Idaho. I wasn't able to post these until now because I didn't have enough room on my computer to download them but because I got this new external hard drive I now can. So...yes he is only 3 months here but they are still way cute. He still looks about the same.

Thanks Kurt!

3 comments:

the LOTT family said...

its about time lyssie doll! your baby is so cute!i love it when he says huhuh all the time. i really like these pictures kurt does a really good job!

The Richards family said...

Cute pics!!! I just can not believe he is 4 1/2 months old already. I remember asking Kami everyday if you had him yet and it can not be 4 months ago. And they grow up so fast, He is so not a baby baby anymore. He is so cute!! I actually like that age !!! I do love the pictures!!!!

hoLLY said...

These are so cute! i love them! I cant believe he is 4 and a half months, he is getting so big! We need to have a play date with Britt and Hanna and all of our bambinos! Love the pics.