I LOVE to feed the ducks. I have to make sure that we go at least once every summer because it is one of my favorite things to do. I especially love to feed these ducks because they eat right out of your hand. If they notice that you are throwing bread they will all hurry over to you and seriously stand right in front of you and wait for the bread. Treygen didn't really know exactly what was going on. He just kept staring at them. I got Nickie, Jaydin and Daren to come too. It was fun to see little Jaydin with them. I can't wait until Treygen can enjoy doing this stuff too!
Some of these guys were as tall as Jaydin!



3 comments:
Lishy you are pretty.
We love to feed the ducks too! It was so fun to see you all yesterday!
How fun! You guys are the cutest little family. I can't get over how cute Treygen is!!
Post a Comment