Today was Labor Day and we were so excited because dad got to stay home and enjoy the day with us. We pretty much just took it easy all day. We slept in and then took another nap in the afternoon. When we woke up we went and bought this walker for Treygen. He loves it! He didn't understand that he could make it move at first. He just thought it was like his other one that stays in one spot. I took his hands and helped him move it and after that he was walking with it. He mostly goes backwards though. I guess that it's easier.

His new favorite thing to do is stick his tongue out. I think it's adorable so I got some pictures of it...
...Just a picture of my cute boys!



7 comments:
Ohh you guys are so cute! I love your little man! I love the tongue! I can't believe he is walking in a walker. Make these little boys stop getting so big! It sounds like you had a pretty chill Labor Day. Ours was muy loco. Little Noah was so good even though we were shopping ALL DAY LONG. But we're finally getting everything set up in our new apartment! Come visit! NOW! Love you Lish.
oh that walker is so cute! little broneo will be walking at like 6 months! haha we will have to come see him walk in it.
I love the pics. But I am just wondering if you are trying to kill him because there is not a child gate on the stairs!!! Just Kidding I know you are not that kind of mom I just had to give you crap!!! I love you guys and miss you tons!
what a fun little walker! he is so cute! yay for Labor day!
Hey guys! Sorry we ended up going private with our blog so email me your email and I will add you guys on! capricenb@hotmail
It is so nice to have a relaxing day every now and then. What a cute little guy you have.
lishy i want to make you a new blog and header! i think its time dont you? let me know check out emmer's and tell me what you think!IM STILL MAD ABOUT THE OFFICE DAY! NOW WE NEED A CRAFTING DAY AND AN OFFICE DAY TO MAKE UP FOR IT OK! LOVE YOU LISHY!
Post a Comment