HAHAHA!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

5 year reunion

Last night was our 5 year reunion. It is crazy to think that we have already been graduated for 5 years. Time goes so fast. We only had about 30 people that came but it was nice to get to see them all again. We just talked, ate pizza and messed around. Here are some pictures of the fun!...

Brandon and Nickel

We had a few people slip out the door so this isn't everyone but we wanted to get a group picture.
Here is Paul...he's telling us that even though he is 4 years older he still had LOTS OF FUN!
April, Bambi, Nickie, Clay, Brandon and Me
Gent and Paul. These 2 were the old men of the group. They have been graduated for 9 and 10 years now but they still have that widcat spirit!
I had to throw this one in because Bambi tried to jump in front of us during the picture but didn't quite make it. After the reunion a bunch of us went over to Myndi and Jason's house for a little while. Of course we all had to get our babies first though because we were missing them. Treygen was the youngest and he was surrounded by girls... You studly little man!Adi
Ellie MissyJaydin
I think these kids had more fun than we did playing with all of Adi's fun toys. Check out this four wheeler!

7 comments:

the LOTT family said...

that was the best class reunion ever its a good thing so many people showed up! haha its ok the important ones were there anyway! US!!! love you sister! its also a good thing that we got there right at five o clock! since it started at five thirty!

Tiffany said...

I remember my 5 year reunion and it is so fun to see what people are up to. Desiree did tell me about seeing you at Walmart. She's still talking about you guys and how much fun she had at your house- thanks again for playing with her.

Emily said...

Ohh Lishy, remember those days when you used to ask me how to spell words you were having difficulty with... Well if you would have just asked me today, I would have told you that widcat is actually spelled w-i-l-d-c-a-t. Hahahahaha I am funny. It looks like your class reunion ROCKED! Wish I was there... No not really, but you guys are cute cute cute. I love your camisa azul. You should let me borrow it, yes yes. It looks like maybe you had more fun at the after-party than at graduation. That's just because all the babies were there at the after-party and we all know that babies are the best! I love you guys.

Giselle Rasheta said...

How fun! I don't know if they're having a 5 year for our class...our Heather Tompkins doesn't want to, and I guess I can understand. It really does look like you had more fun at the after party. Who's baby is Missy??? I met Treygen was LOVING all those cute girls!

April and Paul said...

Ha ha I love the pic of Gentry and Paul. Gentry is sooo feeling the WIDCAT spirit!

Anonymous said...

How fun! We should have gone! Michael is a dud I guess. We would have been out of the loop at Jason and Myndi's though without a baby!

Katie said...

Looks like a fun time! I recognize some of those people, I think they come to UVU. Can't believe you are getting so OLD! j/k, I won't tell you how long it has been since I graduated!