HAHAHA!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Making cookies!

Nickie wanted to get together and make some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that she saw on Good Things Utah this week. She wanted to make some for Uncle Daren because he really likes them and he was moving out of their house this week so his last day we decided to bake a bunch. I thought that 1 batch would be enough but this was not good enough for Nickie. She insisted that we make 3 batches! (She doesn't bake much so she didn't quite know what we would be getting ourselves into. haha) I found the biggest bowl Nick had and we started putting everything in. I soon realized that this bowl would not be big enough. We had to split what we already had added into 2 bowls and split the rest of the recipe from there. We had dough coming out our ears! :) ...That's for you April...anyway we had a lot of fun and a ton of cookies when we were all done.
Nick just loves chocolate!!! She invented chocolate lip stick! HAHA I am so funny!

We love you Uncle Derby and we will miss seeing you every day!!!

5 comments:

the LOTT family said...

woof sister take those down!those cookies were the best its a good thing you wanted to triple it and its a good thing you are so good at math! what is 9 divided or minus 25% hahahaha

Emily said...

I'm jealous... I love pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, too! I love chocolate anything. Please you guys make me some. Hoooray! Thanks ladies.

Anonymous said...

Yum! I want the recipe.

Katie said...

I agree with Anica, I want the recipe!

April and Paul said...

So I keep waiting for the fed ex guy to bring me a batch of these delightfully buttered cookies and I'm getting impatient! JK but seriously, both of you come make me some. I bet I'd get feeling better! :)