HAHAHA!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sleepy Jumper


Treygen stayed in his jumper for 45 mintues the other day. He was having so much fun and jumping like crazy. He didn't want to stop even though he was falling asleep so I had to catch it on video. It was cracking me up.

7 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

That video is so funny! He was so tired but wanted to keep on bouncing. How CUTE!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh my gosh...I watched it three time. We are big America's Funniest Home Videos watchers in our house, and I DEFINITELY think you should turn this in. Seriously, that is so funny. It's not just that he jumps everytime he wakes up, but that he has a big ol' grin and looks wide awake for about 2 seconds before crashing again. Thank you for this...hilarious!

Emily said...

I love your crazy jumping bean! You should send this in to America's Funniest like Giselle said! You could win yo! Love you guys.

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Opps, I had to delete the comment, I spelled some thing wrong

Anyway....Too cute! I think we all feel yhat sometimes, but we have to keep on going...I would love to be able to fall asleep anywhere, anytime (especially while cleaning, cooking, exercising)....what a cutie!

hoLLY said...

that is soooo funny! kids are so fun, love it!

elonna said...

That is too funny. I loved it. I can't believe how big he is getting. I am still cracking up about the yearbook picts!