Treygen and I had some time to kill the other day so we went to see daddy at work! As you can tell Treygen just LOVES his daddy. He is giving him a big kiss in this first picture. He is always wanting to give kisses now. He will hold your cheeks and give you a big open mouth kiss. It is so cute! I love those kisses!
Sitting like a big boy! He loves to play with his feet.
Gentry has been leaving Treygen on his stomach a lot lately. He thinks the longer he stays on his stomach the sooner he will crawl...and he is getting pretty close. If we put something he wants in front of him, he will squirm and move and try his hardest to get it. He usually ends up getting mad because he can't quite reach it and this is when he makes the most progress. He puts his head down, gets up on his knees, pushes with his back legs and inches his way forward. If he only was up on his arms too then he would be crawling.
Before we left daddy gave Treygen a ride! He loved it but I only caught the end of it.



1 comments:
I absolutely love your little man. He's so stinking cute. I can't wait to come see you guys and get one of his big open mouth slobbery kisses! Yay!
Post a Comment