HAHAHA!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

This week...

Treygen has been eating rice cereal for a while now so we thought we could try some other baby food and see how he does. We decided to start out with peas and he didn't like it very much. He ate a few bites and then started to spit it back out. Everytime after he eats he thinks he needs to be a big boy and take a drink of water out of a cup. Usually he ends up spilling it all down his front because he wants to just pour it all in his mouth all at once. We let him do it though because he gets so excited. He loves it. This weekend I decided to go up and see Emily, Ryan and Noah again one more time before school starts. It is always so much fun to go see them. Noah has changed so much already. He had a huge growth spurt since the last time we saw him and is now very close to Treygen's size. He is getting to be so much fun. He talks a ton and is starting to smile a lot. His little voice is the best. I just love to hear it.
Our big boy sitting all by himself
We had fun trying on Noah's hats.
Noah's hair in the morning when he woke up. :)Treygen's new favorite thing this week is to play with his feet.
We went boating for a couple house with Ryan's family. It was a little chilly so we didn't get in the water and we had to wear jackets. We mostly just stayed on the dock but Treygen loved it in the boat.


Treygen still has this little rash on his cheeks. It is getting better though. I just thought I better mention that so you don't think I let him get so cold his cheeks went red... Treygen wanted to drive the boat.

Ryan fly fishing
Emmy and sweet little Noah.
Thanks for letting me come up guys! It was fun. Hopefully we will see you again real soon!

11 comments:

April and Paul said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are so stinking cute. Tregen is a sweetie pie. That's exciting that he is eating big boy food! Wait for the yummy diapers that follow! haha

April and Paul said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting. They are so stinking cute. Tregen is a sweetie pie. That's exciting that he is eating big boy food! Wait for the yummy diapers that follow! haha

Katie said...

Treygen is so cute! Watch out after all the new food--diapers are a little out of control!

the LOTT family said...

its about time you got bubba in a hat!

Emily said...

Hahaha I love that postie Lishy Pie. Our men are adorable. I love the picture of my Noah Dean's hair in the morning! :) That's the best! Thank you so much for coming to visit us. I had so much fun with you and Trey Man! I'll for sure try to get down there next month. We'll have to keep the tradition going. Or maybe you should come up again next month because I'll be down there for Thanksgiving what what! Yes it is a plan. Slap it, shoot it, kaboot it! Hahaha you probably don't know that quote eh.

Ehlers Family said...

Hey Alyssa.. Tell Gentry I cant help what my daughter eats.. haha so dont get to close to her or she will eat him too! Jk. You guys are funny. We should definately have a party and hang out more.

Marchant Family said...

Wow he is getting so big!! He gets cuter and cuter every time I look on here! You are such a cute mom!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

So I am hosting an Usborne party (I've been buying tons of their books so I decided I to just host a party)if you would like to come look for Christmas gifts for your little one let me know and I'll send an invite. Your other "mommy" friends are invited too or family to buy for your boy! I invited your sister and Dana I hope you all can come to play after!.!!.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Send me your address via email and Ill send you an invite.. my email is jhula12@hotmail.com and keep October 11 at 2 open for it! I can't wait to see ya*

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

TAG YOU ARE IT!!!

{Rollins Family} said...

tryegen is such a bog boy! my dr says we have to wait til hes 6 months old to try anything but rice cerel because of food allergies or something...i'm so jealous that you can do it....so cute! (only a couple more weeks!!)