Nickie and I had a booth at a craft fair this last Saturday to sell some stuff we have recently made. While we were there we saw this adorable little baby. She was so dang cute I had to get a picture of her. 

Ok I am sure you have figured out that this is a joke...I know some of you might be thinking this is mean but we sat at this thing for 8 hours with not much to do so we were messing around. (All Nickie and I do when we get together is mess around anyway) Haha. I asked Nickie to watch Treygen for me while I walked around a couple times and everytime I came back she had a flower bow or tu-tu or something girly on him. She thought she was pretty hilarious. Don't worry Gent, no matter what we do he will still be a TOUGH FOOTBALL PLAYER!



6 comments:
Oh that little baby is so so so cute! Hahahaha I love it. It's not the first time, though. I do recall seeing Trey Man in a blonde woman wig...
Treygen makes a beautiful baby...either way, haha.
This totally cracks me up! You'll be able to save this picture and use it when he grows up and tease him about it!
What are you selling at a craft fair?
That is the cutest picture!!! Hope you did well at the craft fair.
I have only seen Gentry once or twice in girls clothes and he makes a cute girl too.
How adorable! I just want to kiss HER!
Post a Comment