I haven't posted much because we haven't done very much lately. Treygen and I have stayed home almost every day just getting the house clean and in order. It is nice though to have time to just relax and focus on things at home. Treygen has been playing a lot more in his jumper. He is starting to get the hang of it and it's so much fun for me to watch him. He gets so excited and kicks his little legs like crazy. 
He really loves this little walker now too. Because he thinks he needs to go in every room I go in it's nice to have this while I make dinner and do stuff in the kitchen. He will stay in it and be content.
Last night we went to Alexis and Savannah's football game...yes I said football. They are the only girls on this flag football team and truthfully they are probably the toughest. At first the boys thought they would be wussy little girls but soon found out that they are probably the best on the team. They always want to tackle the other team but know they can't because it is only flag football. Last night they got a little carried away and tackled some of the other team. I heard one of the dads say "We better break out the pads and helmets." It was pretty funny. These cute girls definitely keep us entertained.
He really loves this little walker now too. Because he thinks he needs to go in every room I go in it's nice to have this while I make dinner and do stuff in the kitchen. He will stay in it and be content.



1 comments:
Ohhh Lishy you are funny. I can't believe those little girls are such toughies! They definitely are not wussy little girls. I love the pictures of Trey Man in his toys. I need to get toys for Noah. Right now all my boy has is a dream catcher! Weeeeeeee LUUUUUV youuuuuu.
Post a Comment