HAHAHA!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Twinners!

Treygen and I met Nickie and my mom and dad the other day at Applebee's for lunch. About half way through lunch Nickie and I realized that we were dressed the exact same and didn't even plan it. We both had on matching black shirts, black undershirts, the same pants, and black flip flops. The only difference is she had on a hat. If she would have had her hair down we would have been the same person. haha. We haven't been dressed the same since we were probably 6 years old. I just thought it was pretty funny. We used to always tell everyone in school that we were telepathic. Maybe we really are... :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Oh you cute little twinners... I should have been a triplet with you guys. I'm jealous. Well when I come down, maybe we can "not plan" to dress the same and be triplets! Yeah yeah yeah! Wooo hooo for my bright idea. See you soon lovely lady!

the LOTT family said...

oh geez take that down!