HAHAHA!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What's hoppenin lately?

I finally decorated for Halloween last night. 2 weeks already into October. I am such a procrastinator. I love September/October when the leaves change and all the pretty fall colors come out. I love Halloween because I know that as soon as Halloween comes Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner...and our anniversary! I just love the Holiday season! Check out these cute block letters Nickie made for me.

My old boss called me and asked me to come back to work and help her a little. She said I can just come and go as I please about once a week here and there. She needs me to work on some computer stuff for her so I am able to take Treygen with me. We went on Friday and he was such a good boy! He just played and kept busy. I gave him his first sucker while we were there. He loved it! He is looking more and more to me like a little boy and not a baby. I just can't believe it! He is growing up!

We haven't bathed Treygen in his little tub for a while because we have just been taking him in the shower with us. It's much easier and he loves it. The other night he got really messy so we put him in his tub again. I usually have one of those little slings that snap on and keep them up out of the water more but this time I took it off. He soon realized that without this sling he could kick and the water would go everywhere. He soaked everything in our bathroom including us. He kept kicking and kicking. It was hilarious. He was having so much fun!

I have been a slacker lately on the laundry. I keep it washed pretty good but I am terrible about putting it away. I will fold it and let it sit in the baskets for a few days until it drives me crazy enough and I put it away. Yesterday I had about 4 baskets piled up so Treygen and I finally decided they needed to be done.

Treygen loves it when Dad comes home from work. He can be in a fussy mood all day with me and the second he sees Dad walk in the door his mood can completely change. He just loves spending time with his Dad. Gent got sick this last week and wasn't able to play or touch Treygen for a few days and I could totally see the disappointment on Treygen's face. He would just look at him like why aren't you playing with me? What's going on?...So one of our favorite things at night is to play with Treygen. Last night I was sitting on the computer and this is what I looked up to see...It's Treygen's new favorite thing. He pokes his head around the corner and waits for you to realize he is there and then gives the BIGGEST smile! It is so stinkin cute.


Some random stuff...

I just love these little feet!...Treygen likes books. He likes when we read them to him but more he just likes to eat them.He also likes to eat brushes, phones, diapers, toys anything he can get his hands on! Everything goes straight to his mouth. I learned in school in my child development class that this is called the oral stage. It is how he explores everything, by sucking on it.I just had to throw this last picture in because it makes me laugh so hard. This is his pooping face. It cracks me up when he does it. I have tried to get it on video forever and was finally able to.

5 comments:

the LOTT family said...

oh my his pooping face looks a lot like jaydins regular face! i really thought it was her for a second! funny! he is so cute!

Emily said...

Hahahahaha I LOVE little Trey Man so much! I love that you posted so much about him. He is so so so cute and he has to be the happiest baby I've ever seen! I can't believe you can get so many pictures of him smiling. I miss him and you! So you're coming to visit YAY YAY YAY! By the way, you probably shouldn't sit on your computer for too long... It can't be very good for your back!

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Lys your little boy is adorable. He looks so loveable. Keep posting. I love you read about your family!!

{Rollins Family} said...

love it!! he really is getting SO BIG!! thats how colter is...everything goes STRAIGHT to his mouth.

Katie said...

What cute pictures! It was great to see you last week!

BTW--I hate putting laundry away too. It piles up and piles up until we are searching through the piles to get our clothes for the day!