HAHAHA!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Family Pictures...

Because Emily and Ryan were coming down this weekend we decided that it would be a good time to take some family pictures. We haven't done one for a really long time so this is the first one we have with all the husbands and the babies together. We were glad that the weather was nice enough to do them outside. Thanks Lisa! You did a great job!!



Here we all are! From the top row we have Gavin, Ryan, Clay, Mindy, Sean, Gentry and Daren. The bottom row is Kelton, Emily, Noah, Nickie, Jaydin, Rebecca, Izabell, Myself, Treygen and Jacob. WOW! I love having a big family!

9 comments:

Katie said...

You take a great family picture! They are all so cute! BTW--we have a copy of the cd of pictures from Grandma's birthday--hopefully you will get it soon!

April and Paul said...

Treygen is adorable in these photos! All of them didn't pull up.... might just be a fluke. I saw some on nickel's page too. All very cute!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Those turned out really cute* Treygens hair looks fabulous!!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

This class is financial from Dave Ramsey, he is suppose to be the best, we love it so far. Our Le Leche league is on thurs:) Do you go to Le Leche? If you can't make it to the party you can order online but I hope to see you guys there :)

hoLLY said...

cute pics! I love them! ya'll look great! Treygen is adorable!

Brandon and Krystyn said...

Alyssa, your pictures turned out soo great!! Treygen is getting so big! I would love to see you guys...I have been so busy while I"ve been here because I've been working but my last day is in a couple weeks. Maybe we could meet half way or something. I go up to Hill AFB a couple times a month and I have to go this month so maybe we could do it then?? You can call me, 919-440-2620 and we could figure out a time!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your baby is so cute! Well we have a blog now so you'll have to add us!

Giselle Rasheta said...

How fun! I had forgotten that Rebecca had a baby, too. That is so fun and crazy to see all those babies together! They are going to have so much fun together.

You have a beautiful family. Tell everyone hello for me. I'd LOVE to see you guys sometime... we'll be up again for Christmas!

Lisa said...

Alyssa, what a beautiful family. It is so fun to peek in on you from time to time. Your amazing. We'll see you again at Thanksgiving I hope.