Gentry went hunting this weekend so Treygen and I got to go spend some time with Great Grandma Idonna while the men were gone. We had a great time with her. She told us lots of stories and kept us very entertained. We loved having her company and Treygen really enjoyed playing with her! Gentry LOVES hunting. It is his favorite thing to do so I thought it would be fun to put Treygen in his hunting camo for his dad...



7 comments:
Hey my e-mail address is ssbabe@hotmail.com. Treygen looks so cute in camo, I love it!
Hope the hunt went well- Treygen looks so adorable in camo. I think those are his colors!
Oh my my my, I miss Trey Man so much! I can't believe how big he is getting! I wish I was there to play with you guys and Noah and Treygen could totally wear their camo together! I couldn't even see Treygen in the picture with the trees... He does blend in so well! Nerd! Hahaha. I can't believe Izabell is almost one either! BAAAAAHHHH Babies grow so fast! MUCH LOVE SIS!
Ha ha...he blends in. You're such a dork. But Treygen is so cute!
Glad you had a fun time with Gram. She can keep you quite entertained!
Lys, Treygen is sooo cute!!! He looks like an extremely happy baby. You have an adorable family!!
The hunting thing can really be big.. I don't get it but that is ok. John couldn't go this year because of work. I love the family pics. They turned out great!
Post a Comment