In this picture Treygen was giving Jaydin a hug!
We went to Iggy's Saturday night for dinner. While we were there we let Treygen try his first lemon! He didn't seem to mind it so much until we let him try a lime too.
I bought this cute little cow costume for Treygen for Halloween. I didn't know it but Emily had bought the same one for Noah so I had her bring it so we could get some pictures of them together in the costumes. They weren't so happy about it...
All day Saturday it rained like crazy. We didn't notice until it was too late that the drain outside our family room sliding doors was not draining and water was seaping in. It soaked about 4 feet onto the carpet and followed the border of the walls around the whole room. Nickie came over yesterday and she and I spent the whole day cleaning the carpet but it still smells so bad like mildew! It's awful. This picture is after we cleaned it but it still looks so yellow and gross! :(



1 comments:
Oh my, our babies are so cute! I'm sorry about your carpet. That is awful! Hopefully that smell won't last too long, and hopefully that won't happen again! Stupid rain! Well I'm really glad we got to come visit you. It's too bad our men all got sick. We had fun, though. And we can't wait to see you again soon! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment