Treygen is now 6 months and I CAN NOT believe it! Where does the time go? Seriously, I may start bawling while doing this. He has brought so much joy and happiness in to our lives. It has probably been the best 6 months of my life! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful, sweet, healthy little baby. How blessed we truly are! I just can't help but smile when I think of him. He has changed and grown so much! He is getting to be so smart and I love watching him learn new things. He can now say ma ma, which he says all day long and repeats over and over again when he is mad. He also says hi but I have only heard it a few times. He giggles a lot now and is always babbling and making sweet little noises. He is sleeping much better than he was about a month ago. He only wakes up once in the night now usually around 5 am. I am sure that he soon will be sleeping all night long. He has been eating more solids. He really enjoys his sweet potatoes and carrots. We like to give him little tastes of things that we are eating. So far he has tried our otter pops, powerade, goolash, fries, bbq sauce, candy corn, fruit rolls, twizzlers, lucky charms, dum dum suckers and lemonade. (haha I guess you now know how healthy I eat.) You might be thinking that I am crazy but we don't give him bites just tastes. I like to watch him experience new flavors. He makes the funniest expressions and sticks his tongue out over and over again and always wants more. It is pretty cute!
His 6 month check up was yesterday. He now weighs 18 lbs. 4 oz. and is 26 inches long. That puts him about 75th percentile in height and weight for his age. I think that this time he recognized where we were and remembered what happens there. Before anything even happened I set him on the bed where they give him the shots and he started screaming. He knew what was coming. He did much better this time. He didn't cry as much and was great later on in the night. He is such a good boy! I couldn't ask for a better baby!
His 6 month check up was yesterday. He now weighs 18 lbs. 4 oz. and is 26 inches long. That puts him about 75th percentile in height and weight for his age. I think that this time he recognized where we were and remembered what happens there. Before anything even happened I set him on the bed where they give him the shots and he started screaming. He knew what was coming. He did much better this time. He didn't cry as much and was great later on in the night. He is such a good boy! I couldn't ask for a better baby!
Here are some recent pictures...
He always tries so hard to sit up but all he can do are these crunches. I love it. It cracks me up.



8 comments:
Hahahaha! I love love love love LOVE that little Trey Man! He is such a good boy. I cannot wait to see him and you of course! Treygen is so stinking cute and he is getting so big! I am totally digging the hair, too! So studly!
Big Alyssa
I sure do wish we got to see you guys more often. Time flies by. Treygen is so cute. Maybe you will be up this weekend?
Sad, he has gotten even bigger than when I saw him last!! Where did you get your background? Love it I may want to put one on!?
what a cutie...we do need to do lunch, please, please, please!!
it is really eaay! just to do your dashboard, go to layout, click on ADD A GADGET, and its the blog list application, you have to add everyone in again but its SO worth it. You have to make a seperate one for your private bloggers because the private ones don't show update, LAME!!
goo luck!
wow 6 months! what a cutie bug! love the pics!
Time flies! I can't believe how big he is getting. He is so cute!
Thanks for the receipe! Can't wait to make them, they sound so yummy!
It's crazy how fast time goes by.. This so far is the funnest stage I think cause they are really starting to get their own personality. He is so cute!
He he Liss that is so funny he is so big. When I took Hallee for her 6 month check-up, she was 18 lbs 10 oz and 27 inches. There is only 4 pounds and 4 inches difference between her and Brogan. It sucks how fast they grow. He is so stinking cute and I need to see him soon. I decided he can be Hallee's boyfriend!!! Love ya and miss ya!!!
Post a Comment