Last Monday Gentry had to go gather up some pumpkins for his young mens activity so Treygen and I decided to go with him before the softball game. We went to a real pumpkin patch! It was huge! There were tons of pumpkins but they said it was nothing compared to what used to be there. There were only the leftovers left behind...We gathered about 50 and were able to take some for ourselves as well. It was lots of fun!
These guys were going through the field and gathering the nice pumpkins to supply to Walmart and other places...





Gent went hunting again Wednesday through Saturday so we went up to see the fam again while he hunted. Unfortunately, Gent didnt' get one, but now because he is doing the dedicated hunter, he can get one next year and the following year as well! Treygen and I only stayed until Friday but we had a good time. It was Rebecca's birthday Friday so we were glad we were able to see her and spend time with her...HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA! We hope you had a great day! We love you!


Friday night we stayed wtih Nickie and Clay and had a sleepover! We had a great time. We made our Halloween costumes, played with the kids, watched movies, read our books and relaxed!
We went to Costco to stock up on more food storage and I decided to put Treygen in the seat in the cart instead of his carseat. This is the first time I have done this and I couldn't believe that he can now sit like a big boy in the cart! Nick I understand now why you wanted to bawl the first time Jaydin did this!


While at Nickie's I fed Treygen some sweet potatoes and he made a huge mess so we put these two in the bath together. It was a PARTY! They both loved it. Treygen was kicking and going crazy so I had to put him in the bebe pod or break my back trying to hold him and keep him under control. He seriously almost bucked himself out of the bebe pod because he was kicking so hard. Fun times! Their first bath together!


Gent went hunting again Wednesday through Saturday so we went up to see the fam again while he hunted. Unfortunately, Gent didnt' get one, but now because he is doing the dedicated hunter, he can get one next year and the following year as well! Treygen and I only stayed until Friday but we had a good time. It was Rebecca's birthday Friday so we were glad we were able to see her and spend time with her...HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA! We hope you had a great day! We love you!
While at Nickie's I fed Treygen some sweet potatoes and he made a huge mess so we put these two in the bath together. It was a PARTY! They both loved it. Treygen was kicking and going crazy so I had to put him in the bebe pod or break my back trying to hold him and keep him under control. He seriously almost bucked himself out of the bebe pod because he was kicking so hard. Fun times! Their first bath together!
Last night we finally decided it was time to carve our pumpkins. We had Hunter with us while the fam went to Frightmares. He slept over and we loved having him! He kept sneaking away and turning into the Hulk and then he would come back in the room and scare us by making deep growling noises and scary voices! It scared us everytime..haha. I wish I would have got a picture of him in his costume. It was so cute.



Here are the finished pumpkins...A starry eyed smiley face, my I love Gent, my blues clues, Gent's Broncos and Hunters smiley face. I knew the only way Gent would want to carve pumpkins is if I found a way to make it fun for him so I found him a picture of the Broncos to carve. You can't really tell in the picture but it does look really good!



9 comments:
How fun!! Isnt it so sad when they sit in the cart? I know exactly how you feel but at the same time its really nice to cause you dont have to carry in their big heavy car seat.. He is so cute... Cant wait til this weekend.
BRONEO IS GETTING WAY TOO BIG! I can't believe he sits up in the cart on his own... Ohhhhh, how he is growing. YOU AND NICK ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO PLAY QWITHOUT ME. You better remember that the next time... Love you guys.
That was supposed to say WITHOUT me, not QWITHOUT. Why can't I delete my comment? DURRR.
Alyssa,
Your little boy is adorable...Great job on the pumpkins...I love that you have a blog...
Kristi Kendall Flower
I cant believe he is already standing... holy cow I told you time flies it is insane! he is darling!
i can't believe treygen can already stand, colter is now where near that, he is going to look like such a baby next to him on friday!!
however, i love that he can sit byhimself in the cart now (with blankets around him of course), its so much more convievent. Our little boys really are getting so BIG!
he is soo cute! I love your pumpkin, that is a great idea! cute pics, you guys are always havin fun!!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. There is so mcuh to do during the fall. I think that your pumpkins turned out cute.
I love the pumpkins. Pumpkis are really fun to do when you have a pattern and it actually turns out. I love them!
Post a Comment