HAHAHA!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

10 year high school reunion!

Saturday was Gent's 10 year high school reunion so we went up to stay with the fam one more weekend. We had lots of fun. We headed up Friday night and slept over at Grandma and Grandpas in Spiderville (their basement) haha but seriously I don't think I have ever been so paranoid in my life about spiders like I was this weekend. I absolutely hate spiders! It is so stinkin hot up there so we decided to sleep in the basement because it would be a little cooler. Grandma had the house sprayed for spiders that day and so we figured we would be ok. We went down to get in bed and there were dead spiders all around the border of the room. Gent went in the bathroom and there was a live one on the floor so he had to kill it. If I wouldn't have known that he found this live one I probably would have been fine but I must have woke up at least 15 times in the night because I was so worried about spiders getting in our bed or crawling on Treygen. We slept over Saturday night too but we slept upstairs because LaRae found another huge one in Gent's clothes and there was no way I was going to stay down there after that. Well anyways enough about my spider fear...Saturday morning Gentry woke up bright and early to go golfing with the guys so Grandma, Treygen and I all went shopping! We had a great time with Grandma. I know Treygen loves going to see Grandma and Grandpa. They are so cute with him. They babysat him while Gent and I went to his reunion. While we were there we got a lot of crap about our blog being private so I decided to change it back. I didn't really realize how many people actually look at our blog. I thought only family really did. I guess I shouldn't really worry about who is looking at it. Well anyway here are some pictures of our weekend. I wanted to get more pictures at the reunion but didn't want to look like a freak since I didn't really know anyone so I only got this one. Gent is holding Heather's baby who is about a week younger than Treygen and he was so cute! It made me miss my little man while we were gone...
It's so relaxing and much cooler to sit outside in the evening so here he is playing with Grandpa on the front porch!

Treygen was riding the pony in this picture. He loved it!

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa! We love you!

5 comments:

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

We are going private. If you still want to look at our blog, email me at jhula12@hotmail.com ;)

{Rollins Family} said...

10 years?!? gent is getting old, k, so i didn't know you wen to private and i have that thing on my blog to let you know who has updated but it doesn't work on privite bloggers! anyway, i just clicked over to see this new (not private) update and there are a Million post that i have not seen :( i love them all, trygen is getting so big. and idaho always looks like a blst! cute noah...

kara said...

It was fun to see you again Gentry! We'll stay in touch and finally go golfing like we've been trying to do for years!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lyss!! I know its been FOREVER! I really think that a lunch dated is needed :)
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun this weekend.. minus the spiders...

I hope I get to talk to you soon!

xoxo

jayme

April and Paul said...

Man Gent is old!!!! haha