HAHAHA!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Treygen's First Rice Cereal!

We did it! Today we gave Treygen some rice cereal! Gentry has been bugging me about getting some rice cereal for him for a couple weeks now so on Saturday I bought some. I didn't really want to give him any for a little while longer because I feel like he is just getting too big too fast... :( Well tonight Gent found out that I had bought some so we decided to try it out. Treygen did pretty good with it. He seemed to like it mostly but started spitting it out at the end. He didn't get too messy he just rubbed a little in his hair and then tried to step in the bowl. Silly kid!




2 comments:

the LOTT family said...

oh man bubba is getting big!

April and Paul said...

holy cow he is growing up so fast!