Today Treygen and I went to Cherry Hills for a birthday partay! Yay! It was Alexis and Savannah's Birthday. We only stayed for a couple hours because it was so hot and Treygen was very upset. He screamed the whole time! I put him in his swim shorts and he screamed. I put sunblock on him and he screamed. I put him in the water and he screamed. We went around the lazy river a few times and he screamed. I changed him back to dry clothes and he screamed! I think it was just too hot for him and he still hates the water because it is cool. He is so funny. I took a couple pictures of him but of course he was screaming in them. haha. This kid cracks me up. Anyways the rest of the kids enjoyed it. I barely got to see them because they were running around and having so much fun! Thanks guys I had a good time...hopefully next year Bubba will too! Happy 9th Birthday Alexis and Savannah! We love you!
Here is Bubba screaming!...
And here is Bubba screaming!...
Lexi and Gabby
Sweet little Preslee!

CAUSING THE TONGUE OF THE TRANSGRESSOR TO CEASE
1 month ago



5 comments:
ohhhh poor Treygen, he is so cute even when he is mad!
Yeah I can look at your blog again!! I was going to tell you how upset I was that you were private. It sounds like you had a good time at the reunion!! I was sad that I missed it but I found out all about it from Allen and Patrice. They said they talked to you! Treygen is growing up!! I can tell from the last time I looked (and then you went private)to now he is getting big!!!! So can I put you on my favorites on my blog?
those girls are so cute i miss them! they are getting all grown up! treygers never likes the water!
Mason and I LOVE Cherry Hill! One of our fav summer places to hang! So we really do need to get together soon!! Let us know what your schedules are like one of these weekends!
I knew that we could make you go public again. Gentry, I can't believe how long it has been since I had seen you. I almost forgot how hilarious you are. I had a blast golfing on Saturday. And it was good to see you too Alyssa. I guess is had been since the days back at the Gateway. We look forward to hanging out with you guys more.
Post a Comment