Having fun in his swing...
Upset because he should be napping...
I have mentioned before that Treygen has had this amazing high pitch squeal since the day he was born so I just wanted to post a couple videos of it. At first he just did it when he was really upset or scared but now he thinks he needs to do it ALL the time. He does it wether he is happy, mad, scared, bored...you get the picture. I used to think it wasn't too bad until he started doing it at church or in the store or anywhere that is in public. People look at me like I am really hurting him. Well I am not sure how long this squealing will stick around but hopefully he won't still be doing it when he starts to throw little fits and stuff. I guess for now I should just enjoy it. :)
These videos don't even really do it justice. When he is really mad it is way worse, way higher and way way louder!



2 comments:
i was so surprised when i heard him do it that one day at jaymi's house...unbelieveable!
(thats coming from me, woth a baby that gets no louder than a mouse)
*i think its cute!
OH MAN HE IS A SCREAMER! YOU HAVE A CRY BABY! HAHA JUST KIDDING I THINK ITS CUTE TOO... FOR A MINUTE! HAHAHA
Post a Comment