HAHAHA!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welker Family Came to Visit/Some Random Pictures...

This week Ryan, Emily and Noah came to visit. It was Noah's first trip out of the state and he told me he liked it much better here than Idaho. He also told me that he wants to move here asap, Emmy and Ryan, so you guys better get on it! :) Well they came down for a Welker family reunion but came a few days early so they could stay with us, which we loved. Noah has gotten so big! I just can't believe how much weight that kid has already put on. He is so stinkin cute.
While they were here we got together with some family on my mom's side for a breakfast. This is Em, Noah, my cousin Tyler, his daughter Meadow, Treygen and me. Meadow is a week younger than Treygen. It is so much fun to have all these babies so close in age. We wish Nickie, Clay and Jaydin could have come but little Jaydin was very sick at the time with a fever of 104. We are so happy that she is better now!
More of our cousins kids: Kaemen, Mason and Dawson. What a cute bunch!
Even more kids: Ella and Juno And last we have River

While Em and Ryan went to the family reunion, at Lagoon, grandma and I got to babysit Noah. We had a wonderful time. Noah was a very good boy for us. And of course since mom and dad were not around, grandma and I had a little fun with Noah's hair. We got a little carried away...I have to say that little man has the same amount of hair as he did when he was born. It's just longer now. I don't think he will even lose any!

This is my very favorite picture of Noah. What a stud!
Noah can hold his own bottle. He actually looks a lot like Treygen here when he was first born.We didn't plan it but Noah and Treygen were in the same onesie so we had to get some pictures.Noah took a seat on Treygen's lap. Uncle Ryan and TreygenJaydin had fun playing in Treygen's swing And talking to the boys. She was tickling Treygens feet here. It was so cute. Daddy playing with Trey. I love how Treygen has learned to touch things now. He is totally fascinated with faces.
Treygen wanted to drive. He turned on the blinker and kept honking the horn with his belly. (Yes I was really just parked here)
I had to get these of the boys sleeping . It was adorable.

Thanks for coming to see us! You better come again soon! We love you!

2 comments:

April and Paul said...

fun stuff! i just cant believe how quickly all the babes are growing

{Rollins Family} said...

i can't believe noah's hair....its UNBELIEVABLE!!! its so cute that he can have styles and suff...one day! SIGH!
looks like a fun visit. i know how much you guys miss emily and love having her close :)