HAHAHA!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Go Broncos!

When we found out we were having a boy I went to Target and found some of the cutest Broncos outfits. I went a little crazy and bought like 7 of them. Most of them were 9-12 months so they would fit him during football season but one outfit was 0-3 months. The first outfit we ever put Treygen in was this Broncos outfit. We dressed him in it for his hospital pictures even though it was huge on him. The other day I was organizing his clothes and sorting through the ones that didn't fit anymore. Well I found this one and had to put it back on him to see how much he's grown. It barely buttoned. The sleeves were half way up his arms and the pants were floods but it was still so cute. I still just can't believe how big this kid is and can't wait to dress him in the other outfits for when the Broncos win the superbowl! ;) YAY! GO BRONCOS!


1 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! Go BRONEOS!!! Hahaha. By the way, how is Jim doing these days, Lishy Pie?