HAHAHA!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Baby Club!

We have some close friends that all had babies within about 7 months. We all got together the other night to see the new babies that we haven't seen yet. This was the first time that we had all the babies together so we got some pictures...


Treygen and Brooklyn
Treygen is naked here because he had just spit up on his clothes so we had to change his outfit. Brooklyn was checking him out!

Here she is giving us thumbs up telling Gent and I we did a good job!

I think the dads were trying to make them hug here...

Treygen got scared and starting screaming his high pitch squeal... Pretty girls intimidate him.

Here are all the babies:
Brooklyn is almost 7 months. Everytime we see her she gets cuter and chubbier! I love it! Treygen is almost 5 months. Trae is just over a month and he is so sweet and little. He makes me miss our little man when he was that small and Olivia is about 3 weeks. She is so adorable. I am sure these 4 are all going to have a lot of fun together.

Sorry guys, Treygen probably broke all of your eardrums with his squealing. Hopefully next time he won't get so upset.

2 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

I love those pictures. haha. Treygen has a cute little cry. Probably not so cute for you guys in the middle of the night but I love it. We need to get together soon again.

hoLLY said...

this night was so fun! it was fun to see all the babies together! Treygen is so cute with his lil cry haha jk. thanks for sending me the pics! we need to get together again soon! we'll have ti take pics at softball!!