HAHAHA!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Pooper Man!

Treygen and I went to visit Nickie, Clay and Jaydin for a couple days this week because Gent went to youth conference. While we were there I put Treygen in Jaydin's little toy. He loves it! He talks and plays forever. Well I walked away for a couple minutes and came back and this is what I found! You'll have to watch the video. He is such a silly boy.


It was a HUGE mess. Probably the biggest yet. It took forever to clean him up. You can't really tell but inside his PJ's it went all the way down to his toes and around and up his back.

Little Jaydin... She is so sweet! We love going to see her! Thanks for letting us come stay Nick!

2 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

copy, copy, copycat on your background...SO RUDE! hahaha, just kidding, i know i have good taste:)
k, so Colter has never peed or pooped through anything, i am dreading when that poor day comes...i think i might PUKE!
I just bought one of the walker/bouncers online last night for Colter...i hope he likes it as much as Treygen, he is a doll!

April and Paul said...

Thanks for your lovely phone call. You and Nickie are just the best! I wish you called me more. With or without the recordings! Tell me next time you two have a sleep over! I wanna come! One day I will have another kid and I really wont be able to go anywhere... so invite me before that happens!