I took Treygen for his 4 month check up on Monday. I can't believe he is already 4 months old. It makes me sad that he is already so big. I wish there was someway that he could stay this size for a longer time because it is just flying by. He is already 15 lbs. 11 oz. and he is now 25 inches long. He is in the 55th percentile on his height, 75th on his weight and his head is 15th. He had to get his shots again. It makes me so sad. I hate making him do it but I know it is for the best. He did a lot better this time. He didn't cry quite as much and he was fine the rest of the day. At his 2 month when he got his shots all he did was cry all night so I was happy that he handled it better this time.
This was the nurse giving him his shot. Poor little guy! :(
This was the nurse giving him his shot. Poor little guy! :(

It is amazing to watch how babies change and learn and grow. I would not even believe that it was him in his baby pictures if I didn't know it because he has changed so much. He is starting to use his hands really well and wants to hold everything and put it straight in his mouth. And of course he still loves to suck on his hands and thumb. He keeps himself pretty entertained now by doing this. I just love being a mom. It makes me so happy to take care of this wonderful little boy everyday!



2 comments:
Hey Big Alyssa I took Preslee yesterday for shots and her 18 mo. checkup. She isn't even on the scale with her weight or height she only weights 19lbs 8 oz. She said that Preslee will just be small like Alyssa. Her head is off the scale no surprise on that. Treygen will be caught up to her before we know it. Hope you are having a good week. Kami
i can't believe he is 4 months either, time really does FLY!
i love how much he is changing!!
Post a Comment