Of course I have to post more pictures of Noah's hair and talk about how jealous I still am of it. I seriously can not believe that he still has this much hair! It is crazy! He is so adorable! Em twisted his hair into spikes in the second one. It's my favorite.
Emmy and my bubba...
Check out this chunker! Wow buddy your double chin looks huge!
I have a few of these binkie clips that I love because I can clip it on him so his binkie doesn't fall and hit the floor all the time. I laid him down and looked away for a second and looked back and he had a mustache! I thought it was pretty funny. I guess he is trying to pretend that he can grow hair...
Here is Ebony and Ivory...they are living in perfect harmony....haha. Ok I just think I'm funny. Treygen used to be pretty dark when he was born but he now is a whitey just like the rest of us.
Riding in the car...they both looked the same so I got some pictures.
Treygens feet...this is the first time he has worn real shoes. They are Noah's and I noticed when I took them off that they were a little too tight on his chunky feet. Sorry bud...
While I was up there Ryan's mom threw Em a baby shower and she got some really cute stuff. I don't know if you can tell in the picture but the book is Noah's Ark!
I like this picture of Claude. He is showing off his muscles...or his white stomach. It was dark out so Clay took off his shirt to give us some light. :)
After this we went up to stay with grandma and grandpa for a night and my family for a night. We had a good time up there too but I didn't get very many pictures. We went to visit Myndi and Adi on Tuesday and Kelsi and her two kids, Brogan and Hallee were there too. Adi, Brogan and Hallee are all so adorable. I loved being able to see them since I don't get to that often. Hallee is a couple weeks older than Treygen. She was not looking in this picture so you can't see her face but it's the only one I got of her. :( I wish I would have got one of her smiling because it is so cute!
Adi is almost one. She is so smart. She has already been walking for a while and has the prettiest eyes I think I have ever seen!
Brogan is already one. He is a crack up. Everytime I pointed the camera at him he would stop and pose. It was so funny. He is so cute too!
This is the girls that I nannied for 4 years. I say nanny but it was more like hung out with...From the left is me, Treygen, Vanesa, Natalee and Alexa. Alexa and Natalee were 12 and 14 when I first started working for their family and we have had some great times together. I haven't seen them for a while because I quit when I had Treygen so it was nice to see them again. Vanesa is the other nanny that worked for them too. She is from Argentina and she has the best accent. She cracks me up with the things she says. I just love these girls!



2 comments:
its about time liza! im glad you figured out that hard drive. ill e mail you the pictures from the 24th they are so cute! i should have come with you and the girls it looks like you guys had a great time! i miss those girls too they are all hilarious! well i love you you crazy speed deamon driver! haha
you for sure better keep this picture incase they become really famous one day!!
i still isten to their CD, i want another one...could you figure something out fro me :)
Post a Comment