HAHAHA!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Noah's Blessing!

We went back up to Idaho Saturday and Sunday for Noah's baby blessing. It was nice to see the all the fam there. We had a good time. Gent and I stayed Saturday night in a hotel because their church was at 9:00 am and there was no way I was waking up early enough to get ready and drive 2 and a half hours. I have been up there so much lately. I am really going to miss it.

Gench and Treygen watching TV at the hotel...he is just like his daddy...loves to watch TV.

Sitting on the swing in Ryan's back yard.
Izzer bug and Bubba Little Izabel. She is such a sweetheart!Jaydin, Noah and Treygen.
This is the first time we were able to get pictures of all 3 of them together.
Little Noah looked so cute in his blessing outfit. What a cute famliy!Treygen thinks he is big enough to walk now.
Check out the video of him at the bottom.
Min and MunchyHere are all the babies, moms and grandma and grandpa Benedict(Rebecca's parents)

2 comments:

elonna said...

How fun that you were able to go up and be with Em. Thanks for the comment on my blog. We have been very blessed.

{Rollins Family} said...

i CANNOT believe how strong his little legs are, Colter is not even close to doing that!
i can't wait, he is so dang cute!