HAHAHA!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another fun weekend at Gma and Gpa's!

This weekend we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Grandpa's waterfall that he and Gent made last weekend started leaking so they had to fix it. It took them a couple more hours but they got it done and it looks great. I was able to get some pictures of it this time...

Gent, Grandma, Grandpa and Rustin all went golfing (AGAIN...they love it!)Saturday so I went up to visit the rest of the fam. We didn't do much more on Saturday but hang around. It is nice in the summer time because we can sit out on the front porch and enjoy the weather and scenery and watch the cars that drive by. Treygen was pretty funny. He would hear the cars coming especially the big trucks and it would catch his attention. He would keep his eyes on them the whole time until they were out of sight. It was neat to watch his head follow the cars. He is getting so smart. Until now I haven't really seen him focus and follow things that move fast so I enjoyed this. Treygen playing with daddy. I love to watch these two play together. It is so cute!
Treygen has just started blowing bubbles and it cracks me up. He blows spit everywhere. He did this forever one night. It was so funny. Check out the video. He loves it. He always is sucking on his thumbs and fists and so I had to add in some more pictures of it too.

Hah I know you like this last picture Nick!

1 comments:

the LOTT family said...

you are so funny. i do like that picture. jaydin is just like you and he is just like me.haha. i miss your little man! he is getting so big. it looks like you guys had a fun weekend and that water feature is pretty cool. do you think they could build me one like that? haha just kidding! love you guys!