HAHAHA!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Update on our little man: He is now 14 weeks old and weighs 15 pounds. He is a chunker and I love it! He loves to chew on anything he can get in his mouth. If you lay him on his back he likes to hold on to your hands and pull himself up. He is always talking now. I used to wake up every morning to him stirring and making little grunting noises but now I wake up to him talking away. It's hard to not wake up in a good mood when I hear him first thing every morning. This picture is his half smile.
We went to see Get Smart in the movie theater last week. I was a little nervous about taking him but decided it would be ok. We went on a Wednesday night at 6:00 and were the only ones in the theater. I was worried that it was too loud for him so I tried to muffle the sound by putting this blanket around his head. Plus those theaters are so cold anyway! He did so good. He didn't even make a sound. He actually watched half the movie with us and then fell asleep. It was so cute I had to take a picture.
I love my boys! I think it is the cutest thing when I catch them asleep together! I just love baby feet!




We went up to Kamas for the 4th of July weekend and had a great time. We went to the rodeo with Nickie, Clay and Jaydin while Grandma and Grandpa babysat Treygen. This was the only picture I got of the actual rodeo.
Gent took a turn holding Jaydin while she was asleep. As you can tell from the look on his face he thinks I take too many pictures...I had to get this of Jaydin's little feet while she was asleep.On Saturday Gent helped his dad build a waterfall in his front yard. They worked all day long and it was so HOT. This is them taking a short break. They look so happy! I forgot to get a picture of the waterfall but it turned out really nice. We also had a family reunion this weekend for Rebecca's side of the family. It was nice to get to see everyone again. I didn't get any pictures there except this one of Mindy and Jaydin. Aren't they cute?


7 comments:

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Cute cute pics. I love seeing all of your pictures of Trey. I am not so happy though that you were in Oakley like 5 feet from my house and didn't even stop by!!!!!!!!!:(

Josh and Kayci said...

Your funny! I am sure that josh did not mind that you bumped him! Sorry that i really didnt talk that much at the rodeo or at all i should say... i was kinda grumpy:( I took all the pictures off my blog so i could update it but i have not had any time... i will get there soon though! by the way little trey is CUTE!!!!

Giselle Rasheta said...

He's so big! I love chubby babies...that's how they're supposed to be! And you can tell that Gentry absolutely loves your picture-snapping. Tell him he'll be glad when Treygen is big and you have lots of memories of him as a baby.

Ehlers Family said...

He is so cute.. I can't believe how big he is getting. Time flies by. Before we know it they are going to be walking and talking.. Ahh! We still need to do lunch sometime.

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Ok I guess I will forgive you. Yes I can hang out with u this weekend. Maybe we could go shopping or something. Just give me a call!!!!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Hey, darling blog... It was fun going to lunch are you going next Thur? Lets do it again sometime if not!

elonna said...

It was good to see you over the weekend. I love seeing your fun little adventures! As always darling pictures.