HAHAHA!

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ward Swin Party!

Gent, Treygen and I all went to the ward swim party last Thursday night. There was a big barbecue and then afterward everyone was able to get in the pool. It was nice because we haven't been able to go to the pool with Gent yet. Daddy really enjoyed taking Treygen in the water with him but once again Treygen hated it. He just screamed the whole time so we only kept him in for about 5 minutes. Treygen and I then got to watch dad play water basketball with some other guys in the ward. Yes, this whitey is my husband. Nice farmers tan G! Anyway it was lots of fun!

4 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

that farmers tan really is HOT! ;)

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

I love Trey's little sad face. It is so cute. Well thanks for shopping with me on Saturday. I can't wait for you to come up again next week. We miss you already!!!

{Rollins Family} said...

...jordan wants an invite to your blog:
jordansevy@hotmail.com

Emily said...

I think it is time for a new post with new pictures of Treygers! Do it woman!