HAHAHA!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Update...

Well I decided that I have been a slacker and haven't said much about how Treygen is doing. We had his two week check up two days ago and he is doing great! He now weighs 8 lbs. 8 oz. and is 21 inches long. He gained 1 lb. and 3 oz. and grew 2 inches in one week. Our little man is growing up!! He loves to be held. He gets mad at me when I put him down. He will fuss and fuss until I pick him back up and then he will smile or pull a funny face like he is thinking... hah I know how to get you to do what I want. Gentry says he has me wrapped around his little finger and it's true! I just love him so much. He makes me so happy. I hate to see him upset.


BATH TIME!

Treygen loves bath time. He gets a little scared when I first put him in but then he relaxes and is so content and usually poops in the water.

We are so thankful to have a such a wonderful, healthy, happy little baby. He brings so much joy to our lives and I am so thankful for a wonderful husband. Gentry does so much to help me. He wakes up every morning at 6:30 and takes Treygen downstairs with him while he works out and gives me a couple hours to sleep since I am up with him in the night. He is an amazing dad and I could not ask for a better husband.

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I love the new pictures. Your little Treygen is so stinking adorable. I wish I was down there so I could see you guys more. You will have to constantly update your blog so that I can feel close to you! I love you guys and am glad that you're doing well!

Anonymous said...

He is a cutie! I bet you are the best mom. He's a lucky little guy to have such great parents.

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh my gosh, he's so cute!!! Oh, and I was reading the hospital picture thing before I read what you wrote about it and I was so CONFUSED!!! Ha ha... that's so crazy.

Congratulations, he is such a handsome little guy!

Travis and Joy said...

Ah! Your baby's so cute! Congratulations!!!

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Oh he is getting so big. I need to see him again.I just know that you and Gentry are such great parents. You are both amazing people. I love you guys & miss you tons.

the LOTT family said...

lyssa you are hilarious. i was laughing so hard at your comment. i love it of course we will cruise the vard and pick up some hotties!haha you are a funny one! i miss you already idaho sucks. im never coming here again! haha