HAHAHA!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Treygen is here!

Treygen was born on March 30, 2008 at 10:19 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 5 oz. and was 19 inches long. He already has brought so much joy to our family. We love him so much. We are so blessed to have such a sweet little spirit with us.

Waiting...I had to be on oxygen.
Gent ready for the C-section.
After 10 hours he was here!

At the hospital...
April Fools Day. Happy Birthday Gentry!Gent had to celebrate at the hospital.Playing with daddy.Sleeping with mommy. Gent playing with Jaydin.
Me with Jaydin. It's amazing how big she is now compared to Treygen. Nickel and Jaydin came to play everyday and keep us company which made the 4 day stay at the hospital much more enjoyable! My mom was also there to help me everyday and keep me company but I didn't get a picture to put on of it. Thanks mom and Nick!!

Treygen had a high bilirubin count so we had to put him on this bilibed to help his count go down. It is now at a normal count and we are happy it has gone down. He cracks me up when he sleeps. He is always smiling and making faces and he places his hands in the funniest positions like he is posing so of course I have to snap some pictures of it!This is my favorite. He was seriously in a deep sleep and he kept smiling so big. I wonder what he was dreaming...

11 comments:

the LOTT family said...

oh alyssa he is so beautiful our family is soo blessed! he is the cutest little guy i have ever seen. i was crying looking at the pictures. we miss you guys were sad we cant be with you!when we are over this nasty strep we will come play!you look so beautiful in your hospital pictures! no fair! we cant wait to see you! i love all of those pictures!

Dave and Debbie's Bloggie said...

Oh how cute Lys i love the one where he is smiling so big.

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Alyssa congrats on the baby. He is so cute!!

The Woolstenhulme Family said...

Alyss,
He is the cutest thing ever. I love all of the funny ways he holds his hands. He is really so dang cute. You did really good. Love ya tons and miss you. Love, Myn

The Richards family said...

I heard the news and heave been on your blog waiting for pictures ever since!! Kami said he was cute and I have to agree,what a cutie. I am glad everything worked out and he is here and healthy!! I love the pictures he seriously is a cute baby, and he really does have cute little ways he holds his hands!! My favorite is the picture of him smiling while he is slepping... that is the cutese picture I have ever seen. Good job guys!!

Emily said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM! He is the sweetest and cutest little guy ever and I love his little squeal. Even though it makes my heart ache. I love you too Lyss! You are an amazing mommy already! I hope I am like you and Nick when I have my baby.

Caprice Erickson said...

He is SOOO SWEET! Congrats you 2! I love his hair it is so cute. I love your belly pic too we never got to see you when you got close to having him you looked adorable. Cant wait to see you guys soon!

{Rollins Family} said...

CUTE! i'm so envious of all the pictures you have holding him...SIGH! i bet you don't even put him down :)

Caprice Erickson said...

I am glad we are blog buddies too! It is so much easier to keep in touch :) ok so, Ty is in Bear Lake this week but hopefully the first part of next week we can come visit! Can't wait I will let you know.. p.s. I cannot believe he is smiling right off! What a lil sweet heart!

Cartier Family said...

Congrats on the new baby...he is so handsome!
Alisha (Dewey)

Caprice Erickson said...

Hey guys! So Ty is home for another week until he has to go back up to Bear Lake so... let us know a good day for us to come visit and hold that sweet lil Treygen! Oh and maybe this time we can actually find your house since we didn't have a clue where we were going last time :) better luck this time!