Dad's birthday was yesterday! (I meant to post this then but I am a procrastinator so...) We had a great party for him! We hung out and had dinner and cake and ice cream and lots of fun! The only sad part was Emmy and Ryan weren't here. :( We sure did miss them! Here are some pictures of the fun!
First we tried to take some pictures with Treygen and Jaydin. This was not the smartest idea. We wanted to see if Jaydin could hold him and we could get a picture like that but she got so excited that she was going to be able to touch him and almost poked him in the eye. It made him upset so we had to stop.
Jaydin was being such a ham for the camera. It was pretty funny.
Mom and Jaydin playing
Jaydin decided to show us her yoga moves! Nice downward dog! haha
Then she got upset......so mom got her and she was all better!
Daren and Treygen!
Claude being silly...
Nickel did a great job putting the candles in the cake even though everyone made fun of her.
Happy Birthday Dad! We love you!



1 comments:
Oh you stinkers! I'm so sad that I wasn't there! I miss you all so much and I am so bored here. I'm losing my mind! Soon I will have to come visit so you better plan for it. I love the new pictures. They are so cute! Keep posting more because I have nothing better to do with my time than to watch for new posts! Love you!
Post a Comment