Aunt Lisa offered to take newborn pictures of Treygen for us so we went up to Kamas on Sunday to do them. She did a great job and we had lots of fun taking them. Thanks Lisa!
This last picture cracks me up. Check out the look on his face!
alyssa i love these pictures! you are so pretty you looked way better than i did when we did jaydins pictures. you are gorgeous! i love little treygen he is soooo cute! i love that last picture. his face is so funny! we miss you guys!
The foot picture is my favorite, thats one of the pictures that i'm doing for Colter's birth announcment! :) i know he is still so little but i look at your pictures and he look HUGH compared to Colter. I would take it east if i were you too, i got better super fast due to the fac that i wanted to be in the NICU to see him, i was pretty much normal the next day, walking and everything...i'm lucky, obvoiusly if i had my baby with me all the time like most mom's, i wouldn't have been like that! I for sure want to get together soon, hopefully we don't have to keep him cooped up for much longer! anyway...your pictures are adorable and i can't wait for colter to meet is ''aunts'' and ''cousins'' :)
I love them. Lisa did such a great job. I need to hire her next time because our pictures of Adi when she is that little suck. Your family is so cute. I love the last picture as well. His face is hilarious. I miss you guys.
6 comments:
I love these pictures! You guys are so cute! Treygen is so handsome. Lisa did a good job on the photos!
alyssa i love these pictures! you are so pretty you looked way better than i did when we did jaydins pictures. you are gorgeous! i love little treygen he is soooo cute! i love that last picture. his face is so funny! we miss you guys!
The foot picture is my favorite, thats one of the pictures that i'm doing for Colter's birth announcment! :)
i know he is still so little but i look at your pictures and he look HUGH compared to Colter.
I would take it east if i were you too, i got better super fast due to the fac that i wanted to be in the NICU to see him, i was pretty much normal the next day, walking and everything...i'm lucky, obvoiusly if i had my baby with me all the time like most mom's, i wouldn't have been like that!
I for sure want to get together soon, hopefully we don't have to keep him cooped up for much longer!
anyway...your pictures are adorable and i can't wait for colter to meet is ''aunts'' and ''cousins'' :)
I love them. Lisa did such a great job. I need to hire her next time because our pictures of Adi when she is that little suck. Your family is so cute. I love the last picture as well. His face is hilarious. I miss you guys.
tag your it! go to my page and see what you are going to be blogging about next!:)
LOVE THEM!! He is adorable you will be soo glad that you did these! We love ours and it is something you will have forever :)
Post a Comment