What is his name? Gentry (nickname is Gench or G Dogg)
How did you meet? We were set up on a blind date.
How did you meet? We were set up on a blind date.
What attracted you to him? Of course his hot bod and his good looks! :) He has a great personality. He can talk to anyone and make them laugh. He is always fun to be around. He has a very nice smile!
How long have you been married? Almost 3 years and 5 months.
How long did you date? A year. He asked me to marry him on the day we met a year later.
How long did you date? A year. He asked me to marry him on the day we met a year later.
How old is he? He just turned 28...whoa, he is getting old!
Who eats more? I think I do.
Who eats more? I think I do.
Who said "I love you" first? He did. He gave me a ton of roses and took me up on the mountain where we could see all the lights and he told me he loved me.
Who is smarter? He is definitely smarter than me. I think the older I get the more I forget all I have learned.
What is something you really love about him? I love that he is a softy. He gets all teary at some of the silliest or littlest things like when we watch The Amazing Race! It is so funny. He cries about things like that more than I do but I really love everything about him. He is a wonderful man.
Whose temper is worse? His. haha. I don't think I have a temper.
Who does the laundry? I do. He isn't allowed to. He will dry my clothes and that makes me crazy. He does put it away sometimes though.
Who does the laundry? I do. He isn't allowed to. He will dry my clothes and that makes me crazy. He does put it away sometimes though.
Who does the dishes? Both of us. He helps out a lot with the dishes. It's very nice.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? He does. He is going to teach me how though because I have more time on my hands now.
Who cooks dinner? I do but he likes to have me call his mom to get her recipe of how to make it really good. :)
Who drives when you are together? We made a rule a while ago that it is 50/50 because we both hate to drive but really he drives most of the time.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
Who pays the bills? He does. He is going to teach me how though because I have more time on my hands now.
Who cooks dinner? I do but he likes to have me call his mom to get her recipe of how to make it really good. :)
Who drives when you are together? We made a rule a while ago that it is 50/50 because we both hate to drive but really he drives most of the time.
Who is more stubborn? Definitely him. I am not very stubborn.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. His parents live an hour away :(
Who proposed? He did...He took me up to Kauzi dam and we went canoeing and he read me a poem and pulled out the ring. It was so sweet but kinda funny because we couldn't move or we would tip over so we both just looked at eachother. I didn't know it but he had our friends follow us and film it all too. I loved it!
Who has more friends? I think he does because he makes friends way easier, he is so outgoing and fun.
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 4 sisters and 4 brothers. Gent has 3 sisters and is the baby. You can imagine how spoiled he was! haha
Who has more siblings? I do. I have 4 sisters and 4 brothers. Gent has 3 sisters and is the baby. You can imagine how spoiled he was! haha
Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear the pants.
Who is taller? He is.
Who sings better? He definately sings better. I can't sing at all so I usually don't.
Any special message for hubby? I love you so much Gent! Thanks for always making me smile. You make me so happy. You are a great dad and husband and I am so thankful that you are in my life!





1 comments:
lyssa! im getting all teary reading your tag. im a softy like your cute g dogg. im so glad we moved to be by you guys and that we are so close now! the only thing that would make if better is if we had emmer and ry ry here and little cowboy of course! haha! well you and g are perfect for eachother! look how cute you both are in that picture! you look so beautiful! love you guys!
Post a Comment