I thought this was pretty funny. This lady came to our hospital room the day after he was born to take his hospital picture. We gave her all the information for this announcement and I received it in the mail a week later. I opened the package and found that they had spelled his name wrong-Treygen Broneo! Then I got reading it more and I found out that Gentry is not even his dad! What the! I guess his dad is some guy named Jim McKinlay...I didn't even know that. Well I sent the package back because it was $70 and decided I could do better pictues myself. haha! It was fun though to act all excited to show everyone the picture and then watch the looks on their faces when they noticed the wrong names.
Old Fashioned Pickled Beets
2 weeks ago




3 comments:
i hope jim mckinlay knows he is the father! haha i love that little traygen broneo!! thats the cutest name ever!
That sucks! at least you got a good laugh out of it though.
That is the funniest. haha. I didn't get those for my girls either. They arent' that good looking I think. I love the bath pics. So sweet!
Post a Comment