HAHAHA!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tummy Time


This video was taken a week ago. We do this tummy time once a day. He seems to really like it. He is already so strong! He tries to put all his weight on his legs and holds his head up forever and looks all around. It is so cute! We went to another doctor appointment today. He now weighs 10 lbs. 3 oz. He is getting so big! I can't believe he is already a month old!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That video is adorable! He's getting so strong. I am excited for that time with my little guy. You guys are all so cute.

Ehlers Family said...

What a stud! Thats awesome he can already hold his head up like that. He for sure does not get any of his strength from his girly dad ha ha jk... You guys are great!

{Rollins Family} said...

Don't you kust love all the fun stages that are already happening?? I can't wait o see what our little guys are going to do next :)