Yay I am excited too! K I will give you a call tomorrow and we will set something up for this week! We are playing softball tuesday nights :) we thought of you guys when we signed up! Trey is doing so good on his little tummy love the pics of gent and treygen sleeping so cute! Yes Mason is going to be a monster compared to tiny treygen! Talk to you soon!
lyss he is the cutest little boy i have ever seen! he looks so much like you as a baby in those pictures i love it! he is such a strong boy! he will probably be walking by 7 months he'll have to beat his daddy's 8 months! haha;)love you!
You finally got some new pictures up. He is darling, i can't wait tel i can have play dates with my ''sisters'. :) COngrats agian, i hope you are doing well. i bet you can't get enough of him, i know i can't get enough of Colter.
5 comments:
Oh my goodness Lyss he is so strong. I can't believe he is holding his head up that well. He is so cute. I miss you guys!
Yay I am excited too! K I will give you a call tomorrow and we will set something up for this week! We are playing softball tuesday nights :) we thought of you guys when we signed up! Trey is doing so good on his little tummy love the pics of gent and treygen sleeping so cute! Yes Mason is going to be a monster compared to tiny treygen! Talk to you soon!
lyss he is the cutest little boy i have ever seen! he looks so much like you as a baby in those pictures i love it! he is such a strong boy! he will probably be walking by 7 months he'll have to beat his daddy's 8 months! haha;)love you!
i just love treygen so much i visit your page like 5 times a day just to see how cute he is!
You finally got some new pictures up. He is darling, i can't wait tel i can have play dates with my ''sisters'. :)
COngrats agian, i hope you are doing well. i bet you can't get enough of him, i know i can't get enough of Colter.
Post a Comment