HAHAHA!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mustaches and funny faces!

Treygen was helping me eat a toaster strudel this morning and when we were done he had a very nice stash! My baby is getting so big he is already growing facial hair!

Playing on his vroom vroom! He loves this thing!

Today while I was scrubbing the bathroom I had to put him in this pack n play otherwise he would have wanted to be a big helper and get all dirty. I turned around and he was squishing his face into the netting. I missed the funniest faces but got this one. It was cracking me up.



I was going through my pictures and found this one. He was so so tiny! Then it hit me that he is going to be out of this car seat and into a big boy forward facing car seat in a month! I can't believe how fast he has changed....
He's SO BIG now!!



7 comments:

Emily said...

Lyssie it just makes me want to cry because our babies are getting so big and they're going to be one this year! And as soon as Treygen is, Noah will follow right after! And then how will we fit both carseats into one of our cars? Will we still be able to!? Ohhhhhh they're so big. I am loving the stache on Trey Man. I MISS THE TINY BABIES THAT ONLY FILL A PORTION OF THOSE SEATS! :(

Ehlers Family said...

He's is so cute.. It was good seeing you last night. You looked really cute. Love the new hair cut!

hoLLY said...

he is getting so big! i love the pics of him in his car seat when he is little and now! its crazy how fast they grow! the cookies last night were so yum! thank you sooo much, I have had 2 already today!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Hey girl , I don't know the price range for sure but I know they will have some wallets. I think it is the same as the one girls in South Ogden... It would be fun to see you guys! Im going to take a guess and say anywhere from $20-$100??? Total guess!!

Erin Larsen said...

He is aboslutly beautiful!!! Okay life is a lil crazie right now but we HAVE to get together. We miss you guys!!!

Riley and Whittney said...

Your little boy is SO handsome!!! I bet he is so much fun and keeps you busy!!! I'm glad you commented on my blog now we can keep in touch!!
Whittney

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha that's so funny I was reading my messages and I was like who is the lott family! We are doing good, what has your cute little family been up to? I can't belive how big your baby is!! He is so dang cute!!