HAHAHA!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Stupid drawer!

Treygen had his first big booboo yesterday. He loves to play in the bottom drawers in our bathroom. Yesterday while he was having fun playing he fell and hit his head on the side of one. (Thank goodness it wasn't the corner!) He got a cut on his eyelid, a bump on his forehead and the whole thing swelled up pretty big. Today it looks a lot better and there is only a couple bruises and a small cut left. When it happened I was standing right next to him. He hit it so hard that I, of course, assumed the worst and thought I was going to have to run him to get stitches but after I calmed down I realized it wasn't that bad. Poor little guy!! I felt so bad! This is after it happened. He was telling me all about it... This is today...Still my happy boy!


4 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

He's been through a lot in the last couple of weeks. Poor guy. I hope he gets better with his cold and his new bruises!! :( I hate when that happens

Nancy Mc said...

Poor Boy. Looks like it hurts.

Kate said...

Good for him to wait this long before one!!! Many more to come now that he's walking!!! He is so cute though.

K-Diddle said...

He is so dang cute...Yes I would more than love to meet you guys for lunch...I get home from Cali this Saturday and so we should plan something in the next couple weeks...I really really want to see you guys!!!!