For the last couple of days Treygen has been practicing standing by himself. He does it all the time now. I am so amazed at this little guy and what he can do. Today we decided to see if he would walk to us and voila! He is just amazing! After he did this he kept practicing standing and taking a couple of steps on his own. Soon he will be walking everywhere!!! (which means that I will be chasing him around constantly so I probably won't be posting much...not like I was anyway...Hahah!)
CAUSING THE TONGUE OF THE TRANSGRESSOR TO CEASE
1 month ago



7 comments:
Watch out! You'll be on your toes for sure!
Oh Wow! That is amazing.
i love it! he is so cute im glad we are so close and get to see each other so much and that jay and treygen will be close! i would go crazy without you guys! its crazy isnt it? it goes by too fast! we love you guys so much!
That is great! I can't believe how big all of these kids are getting. He is so cute and I love it that he went straight for Jaydin. They are going to be the best of friends!
I cant believe it!!!! he is such a cutie! he is growing up so fast! your going to be even busier now!!!!!
That is so fun! I always love it when they can walk- they seem happier and then their hands aren't all over the floor anymore :) Hope you guys are doing well.
Thats crazy he is walking.. Just wait.. the fun is yet to come haha. I swear no need to work out at the gym anymore.. You will get it by chasing him around everywhere but its tons of fun. He's way cute!
Post a Comment