I know it's been forever since I last posted but not much has happened. Emily, Ryan and Noah came to visit us AGAIN! We are so spoiled! We love when they come to stay and wish they could live here! Here are some recent pictures of our daily happenings...
Treygen woke up from a nap and his hair was so crazy. He is always so happy when he wakes up so I had to get some pictures. He was being such a cheese!
Treygen woke up from a nap and his hair was so crazy. He is always so happy when he wakes up so I had to get some pictures. He was being such a cheese!

He won't sleep any other way not but oh his stomach with his bum in the air. I think it is hilarious!
Watching Baby Einsteins! He loves it. He is glued to the TV when it's on.
Getting into EVERYTING! He loves to pull out every drawer and empty everything in it. Yes, I have tried to get the baby proof drawer locks. We actually tried a couple different kinds but these drawers are weird. No locks work on them.
We now have to shut all the bathroom doors because this kid loves to unroll all the toilet paper and shred it and play in the toilet. Random pictures of the babies...
What up dude?! I guess Emmy taught Noah some gang signs! Little thug!
Me and JayJay. We went to eat at my favorite..Texas Roadhouse! Jaydin looked so adorable. Nickie really dresses her up so cute!







1 comments:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so so so sad now. Your pictures made me want to cry because I miss Noah's hair so much! :( Booooooooooo hoooooooooo. Well I will tell you what. Those boys are the cutest little guys ever in the world. Haha. They are such good pals. We miss you. You are making me long for Utah...
Post a Comment