Treygen is 10 months today! I can't even believe it. I just keep wishing he would stop growing and stay my little baby forever but it's not gonna happen. I bought him this little green ball and he will not put it down! He loves it. He plays with it all day long. He even takes it in the car with him and sleeps with it. This kid cracks me up.
This is his new face he pulls all the time. He is such a little cheese! 
We are all very excited for the SUPER BOWL! I think I am the very most excited though because football is going to be OVER! I can finally have my husband back. ;)
This is Treygen doing his touchdown pose.
I think this video is hilarious! He is starting to talk and say all sorts of stuff. I like to think he is trying to say touchdown here!
This is his new face he pulls all the time. He is such a little cheese! 
We are all very excited for the SUPER BOWL! I think I am the very most excited though because football is going to be OVER! I can finally have my husband back. ;)This is Treygen doing his touchdown pose.
The other night Jaydin and Nickie came to play. Treygen and Jaydin had fun playing on his walker. Jaydin drives around and Treygen walks behind her.

When Treygen drives Jaydin usually gets scared because he goes so fast he will run into her so she found a way to keep from getting ran over... She rides on the back.

Jaydin playing hide and seek. We found her in the pantry closet sitting on this can for a chair...
When Treygen drives Jaydin usually gets scared because he goes so fast he will run into her so she found a way to keep from getting ran over... She rides on the back.
Emily came down to visit for her birthday so we decided to celebrate at Olive Garden.
Here is Mamaw and Bumpa with Noah!

Jaydin and Treygen doing Touchdown!



While Em was here we went to the mall to do some shopping. All of us with our babies in strollers was pretty funny. People were watching us and thinking we were crazy.
Noah was a little pooped from all the shopping...
Trey trying on some cool shades and a hat... and bracelets...this is how Grandma keeps him entertained while we shop.
Jaydin and Treygen doing Touchdown!
While Em was here we went to the mall to do some shopping. All of us with our babies in strollers was pretty funny. People were watching us and thinking we were crazy.



7 comments:
lys you can really hear him saying touch down! i love it! i love those pictures of the boys in the bath they are so cute! im glad you went back to idaho for em! im sure she was so happy to have you two there! im putting your video on my blog today! HOORAY!!
I can't believe how fast time flys, he is already ten months old! I love all the pictures of him especially with his green ball. I totally agree with you on the football matter, thank goodness it's going to be over.
He is so cute! I havent seen you guys in forever. Cant wait to see you and cute Treygen at the roberts for the Super Bowl Party
Treygen is socute. My fav picture of the bunch was him witht he green ball on the green quilt. Looks like Tons of fun.
That is so fun that you and your sisters all have kids so close together and that you get the cousins together so much. It's fun keeping up with you guys and watching Treygen as he grows and his personality develops. He's so cute.
Looks like you have been having some fun celebrating birthdays and hanging out with your cute sisters and their kids! Hope you and Gentry are doing well!
FYI - I too have recently celebrated getting my husband back from his mistress, the NFL.
Post a Comment