We had Treygen's 9 month check up a week ago. He is now 28 inches and just over 19 lbs. We didn't have to get any shots this time (Yay!) but he did have to get his toe pricked so they could check his blood. Because he was such a big boy they gave him this sucker and he LOVED it! He had it all over himself and wanted to share it with us! He keeps me entertained by talking and babbling all day which I love. He is all over the house now, into everything he can get his hands on and his new favorite thing is giving kisses...I will take all I can get!!
Sharing his sucker with mommy...
The other night there was a gorgeous sunset. It was beautiful so I tried to get a picture of it. Of course this isn't quite like the real thing...
Play time with JayJay!!
My Trey man is OBSESSED with hair! He is constantly pulling, playing with or eating it. Since Treygen has been about 4 months I have been losing my hair like crazy. I guess this happens after having a baby...so now it is growing back in and I have these little flighty short hairs all over my head...Anyway he finds it everywhere and puts it straight to his mouth. Everytime I hold him he does the same thing. I am getting to the point where I want to chop it off because he is constantly eating it. At the rate he is going I soon may be bald! Check out our little goaty! (haha that was for you Nick)



7 comments:
haha I love the pics of him eating your hair! Trae just loves to pull mine really hard! haha thy are so fun! I love all the pics! He is so cute! I cant wait for T to be able to eat a sucker, how fun!
We love Chunky babies!! Im so glad Brooklyn is over the hair pulling stage.. But now she thinks she can pull other babies hair so I have to keep a close eye on her. Gotta love it..
Alyssa that is funny that trey eats your hair. Kayden use to play with mine but never eat it. You must use some good tasting shampoo!
OH what a cutie he is getting so big, that's so funny that he will eat your hair. they grow up too fast.
Alyssa, Treygen is getting so big! He is such a little cutie!! And Chase loves hair too! Its funny, I cut my hair when he was about three months because of he'd always grab it, but it just hurts more now when he pulls on it. haha, anyway, I love your pics!!! Way cute!!
Hey Alyssa, I'm glad you checked out my blog. Sorry, I'm a little slow at replying. Hey, are you signed up for that Food Storage Deals and Weekly Meal Planner? I'm kind of interested in that and i would like to talk to someone who is signed up about it. I guess we will see you on Sunday.
He is so cute! However Raegan almost weighs that! He is just too cute!
Post a Comment