I have so much to blog about it's overwhelming me to the point where I don't want to do it so...Let's just say for Christmas and New Year we spent a lot of time with family, had lots of fun, opened lots of presents, played a lot of games and ate lots of good food!!...here are some pictures of our parties!
The Benedict Christmas Party!
Spending the day together before Emmy Ryan and Noah had to head back to Idaho... I still don't think you guys stayed long enough and we already miss you!!! Come back soon!!!
This is Treygen's new thing. He likes to hold up one arm in the air until we say "Yay!" and do it back to him. This is for you Em and Ryan!
Packing to head up to the fam's for Christmas Eve!
Christmas Eve at Gent's family party...
Christmas Day with Gent's fam...



My little present! The best ever!

Being a hulky man!
Some random pictures of my fam Christmas day...


The kids loved this John Deere truck the Farmers got for Christmas. Jaydin was being so funny. We tell her to squeeze it and she makes this face. She was squeezing the wheel. It was hilarious!



8 comments:
Loved all the pictures. I definitely agree with on of your last sentences..'The best thing about the holidays is being able spent time with the family.' That, and of course Christ's birth!
Hey guys, looks like you had a lot of fun, and a lot of Cute kids running around :), it'd be fun to get together sometime, Happy New year
Looks like you guys had alot of fun! lots of fun pics. I love the pic of Treygen in his crib waving! I can't believe how big he is getting! hope to see you guys soon!
Your Christmas and New Year's looked like a lot of fun! Glad you posted so we can keep up on what you are up to! Tell you family hello! Treygan is getting so big and so CUTE!
Wissa, loved looking at the photos!!! We love you guys!
Hi Larossa. We had so much fun spending time with you over the holidays. I am SO glad that somebody FINALLY posted about Christmas and New Years! I have been waiting and waiting! But I have not had time to do so yet! Maybe today... I have so much to post that it is overwhelming, too! BLAH! Well stay tuned for my holiday update. Peace.
Holy pictures....that was A LOT, and I'm so happy you posted all of them. I just seriously cannot believe those four babies...it's so fun to have them all around the same age. They're all so cute, and I just love Treygen. He's so adorable. Thanks for the post - I love getting an update! Oh, BTW, are you living in Kamas or close by? I'm having a baby shower at Billie Jo's on the 17th, and I would love it if you could come!
Hey Alyssa! I just realized that I totally got busy with christmas and forgot to write you back about the christmas cards.. yes I did them. We got yours too! I can't believe how big your baby is getting!!
Post a Comment