Grandma and Grandpa got Treygen a Valentine present. He loved it. As you can see he was way excited for the candy! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! We love you!
Gentry and I had a wonderful Valentine's day! We first went to lunch and then to the Pink Panther 2. Then he surprised me and took me to our friends, Derrick and Mandy's house. He had packed a bunch of snow clothes for us and we ended up snowmobiling up to their cabin where they had dinner ready and the whole place decked out in flowers and candles. It was so sweet! Thanks for a wonderful day honey! I love you so much!





5 comments:
Oh you are spoiled Little Lady. It looks like you had a fabulous V Day. I sure hope so! You deserve it! Treygen is so cute with his little sweets. He's going to be a sweet-aholic like his auntie! LOVE YOU.
So is Gent a romantic? Looks like it!
I'm so jealous! My Valentines day consisted of going to breakfast and then cleaning and doing laundry! Whooo hooo! Treygen is getting so big. He is so cute!!!
How fun! Gald you guys had a good Lovers Day!!!
Wow that is planning at it's best! I love that we can't see any part of you in your snow gear! Looks like a great Vday!
Post a Comment