HAHAHA!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

There isn't much for me to blog about this week... Treygen has been going up and down the stairs a lot lately. He came down kinda fast one time and now he gets really nervous about coming down. He goes up halfway and then is not so sure what to do. This was him trying to decide to keep going up or try to come back down...I had to take Treygen to the doctor this week. He has a cough and is wheezing so we had to bust out the nebulizer again... :( Sad guy!


Bath time...
So much fun!!!
Sweet mohawk huh?I let him play in the bath for quite a while. We were having so much fun! He hasn't ever been this pruney before...I thought it was hilarious!


6 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

That is so funny.. Aww Poor guy! I hope he gets to feeling better.. I love all the Hair he is getting. So cute!

Darwin, Jen, Jensyn, Hurley, Violet, and Daphne said...

I hope Trey is feeling better. He is so smart. I can't believe that he is already doing stairs-that's amazing!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Haha, those pruny feet are so stinkin cute! he's so cute, Alyssa...I hope mine is just as cute and fun!

{Rollins Family} said...

treygen looks so much bigger and older than colter...i guess i didn't think that the 5 week gap i have to give colter was that big :)

he is ADORABLE!!

hoLLY said...

haha love the pics of his feet, that is so funny! he is getting so big, I cant believe he'll be ONE soon!

Emily said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh we miss you! And that means that YOU need to get your cute little patootie up here to visit US! Silly goose, you know it is your turn to make the trip. I am sorry that Trey Man got sick. I hope he is feeling better now. The pruny feet picture cracks me up. And Treygen's hair is longer than Noah's now! CRAZY!